India is already a major global hub of Startups and Educational Institutes are playing a key role in providing a platform for entrepreneurs to give wings to their ideas.
Educational institutions have to be at the centre of action in incubating ideas and creating ventures on campus. Campus Incubation is the way to go. Bringing industry on campus through startups also gives a meaningful exposure to students as they truly get a platform for application of their classroom learning in real business situations.
Very few institutes in India have cracked the code of creating a successful campus incubation centre.
The 2 full day program is specially designed for educational institutions to learn how to go about creating an incubation enter and what it takes to be a successful startup incubator.
- What it takes to set up an incubator on campus
- Incubation - Providing real value and not just real estate
- Before asking value proposition for startups, ask what is your value proposition
- 4P Incubation Model
- Network - How do we bring it to the table?
- Mentoring - Not just a 60 minute chat - Focusing on Real Value
- Venture Capital De-Jargoned
- Insight into various funding schemes
- Field visit to an incubator
- Meeting with mentors
- Meet a few angel and seed investors
- ...and much more
All we need you to bring along is a strong will to support innovative ventures and create a culture of entrepreneurship on campus