Startup Masterclass is the most comprehensive, two-day workshop on starting up you could ever attend. It covers all aspects of starting up and building your business from scratch including sales, marketing, operations, finance, accounts, fund raise, strategy and human resource.
Spend 2 days with an experienced serial entrepreneur and learn from his experience of more than 15 years. Get a chance to understand all the management principles which are practically useful (and not just in theory) and ask all your queries about running a business to someone who has been there and done that.
To top all of this, two surprise guest speakers will also share their experiences of running and growing their businesses.
- Key Takeaways
- Management principles to build and grow your start up
- Practical know how and examples of what works and what doesn’t
- How to sell effectively and sell more
- How to promote & market your product
- How to get some free PR
- How to create powerful ad campaigns across print, television, radio, outdoor and digital
- How to afford television advertising (and how to hack it)
- How to make a good business plan
- What do VCs look for when funding and how to get funded
- How to recruit, retain, motivate and manage a high performance team
- Understanding P&L, Balance, Sheet, Cash flow statements
- Willingness to learn and a go getter attitude!